Residency and Citizenship by Investment
Second Residency Services
Discover how to get a second residency through investment—whether through real estate, company formation, bank deposits, or other creative options that we research on the ground to help you expand your freedom.
Residency in Colombia 🇨🇴
- Many options to obtain residency! Great plan B
- Easy to buy affordable, attractive real estate
- Options for passive investors and retired people
Residency in Ecuador 🇪🇨
- Extremely easy to obtain residency
- Investor visa with $45,000 real estate investment
- Fast path-to-citizenship with time on the ground
Golden Visa in Greece 🇬🇷
- Full access to Schengen
- Invest €250,000 for the whole family
- Very cheap real estate with decent ROI in Lesvos Island
Residency in Malta 🇲🇹
- EU Permanent Residency immediately
- Lifetime Permanent Residency for the whole family
- Great tax benefits
Residency in Montenegro 🇲🇪
- Low personal income tax for tax residents!
- Buy real estate or create company to get residency
- A great base, lifestyle play, or Plan B in Europe
Residency in Oman 🇴🇲
- 0% personal income tax
- Buy real estate to get residency
- More affordable and family-orientated than Dubai
Residency in Paraguay 🇵🇾
- Territorial tax – no taxes on income out of Paraguay!
- Extremely easy to obtain residency
- Amazing Plan B away from all the geopolitics
Second Citizenship Services
The ultimate plan B: get a second passport to secure your travel mobility and lifestyle freedom for you and your family. Below are options we have researched and recommend to clients as excellent second passports.
Caribbean Citizenship by Investment
- 120+ countries visa free access
- Citizenships from different Caribbean islands
- Starting from $100,000+ USD
Citizenship by Investment in St Kitts & Nevis 🇰🇳
- 150+ visa-free countries access
- 0% taxes for residents
- Done in 3-4 months
Turkey Citizenship by Investment 🇹🇷
- 110+ countries visa-free access
- Invest $400,000 in great real estate + get citizenship
- Best deal only with The Wandering Investor
Residency and Citizenship by Investment Articles
Check out our most recent on-the-ground analysis on citizenship and residency below—stay tuned for more.
There is a lot of information online concerning the Turkey citizenship by investment program. Most of the information is written by lawyers and agents who stand to gain fat commissions by selling you new developments that are overpriced. Typically, they earn 6%-10%...
Sark is a tiny Channel Island located between France and England with a bit over 500 inhabitants. The Crown is responsible for foreign and defense policy. For all other matters, Sark is sovereign. There isn't any income tax, inheritance tax, capital gains taxes, etc....
Look, the world is changing fast and it is a messy process. The best way to diversify long-term, not only for yourself, but also for your descendants, is to obtain other citizenships that are easily transmissible. The Turkish citizenship using the bank deposit is one...
I know a lot of my followers are interested in niche, random residencies. Well here's one for you: Ukraine. I'm obviously not recommending it, but a surprising amount of people are moving there. Why are they moving to a...
https://youtu.be/HYnPDp36yp4?si=VdCtFRfTMe1c1gdq As soon as I found out that Egypt was widening its citizenship by investment programme by opening it to investors who invest at least $300,000 in real estate in the country, I booked a flight to Cairo. Why? Because...
https://youtu.be/QWBDa1_IwOA?si=mq5ayr_LIBX7t7EJ EU access is a hot product for non-EU people. The Portuguese program did extremely well while it had a real estate option, Greece is firing on all cylinders, and it appears that Hungary is about to launch a Golden Visa...
https://youtu.be/338CKHHa-lU?si=l2ROciNXc5biFVPF A new contender in the Citizenship by Investment space Egypt has had a citizenship by investment program for a while, but it was murky and unappealing. However, the government has just made a big announcement. You can...
https://youtu.be/OhkOxIVZCDc?si=byGY1Fr1d4VopFQB Now that Portugal is on the cusp of ending its Golden Visa option for real estate investors, there aren't many ways left to get EU access. Hungary is increasing the physical presence...
https://youtu.be/-p8kqH6L2XQ?si=iTvzjjZAhuCKDPyt Turkey is so misunderstood Westerners interested in Plan Bs keep talking about Caribbean CBIs. But what do these passports bring to the table? They don't improve your travel rights, and these countries are...
Are you not sure which Residencies or Citizenships to obtain?
. . . This is a topic that can be covered in our consulting sessions. Check out below to find out more.