St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment
People are increasingly opting for Citizenships by Investment, including Westerners who traditionally were not an important market for such schemes.
The reality is that in a world of ever greater geopolitical tension and government pressure on their citizens, having a second citizenship has become a necessary insurance for many families
Benefits of obtaining St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment
- Visa-free access to over 150 countries including the EU, the UK, Ireland, and Russia
- One of the few Citizenship by Investment countries where taxes for local tax residents is 0%. If you were to live in your new country you could do so tax-free.
- Can be obtained in as little as 4 months
- No need to travel to St Kitts & Nevis – can be done entirely remotely
- The whole family can be included, including spouse, dependent children, dependent parents and grandparents
What most agents won’t tell you about the St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment program
- Access to the Shenghen zone is visa-free for St Kitts & Nevis passport holders, but for how long? I don’t know. Potentially the EU could start making a distinction between “normal St Kitts & Nevis citizens” and “Investment St Kitts & Nevis Citizens” as the US started doing for some countries whereby it differentiates between various types of people within a country. I’m not saying this will happen, but it’s a risk. Ultimately, I don’t think it is necessarily that important. It’s a plan B, not a plan A.
- Children and grandchildren born after the naturalization process have extra fees to incur to become citizens. It is not a “pure citizenship” with the same rights as existing citizens such as with the Turkish Citizenship by Investment.
This is why I work with Laszlo
Laszlo has been in the high-end immigration industry for close to 30 years. He is the MD of a company helping HNWI obtain second citizenships. He won’t try to up-sell you an overpriced piece of real estate, but rather tries to understand your needs to help you choose the programme that is best suited to you and your family. You can contact him using the form below.
What are the options for the St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment?
The only real viable option is the donation route.
- Single applicant: $250,000 + legal fees
- Couple: $300,000 + legal fees
- Families: Ask for a quote
What about the real estate option for the St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment option?
Though it would be in Laszlo’s interest to sell the real estate option as the commissions are much higher (developers offer huge commissions), the reality is that these real estate projects are all overpriced. They are absolutely terrible investments based on a restricted market (only a few projects are approved for the St Kitts & Nevis citizenship by investment program) which means that after the mandatory holding period the value of the apartments is MUCH lower on the open market.
Stay away for your own personal finance and sanity.
Main documents needed to apply for the St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment
- Certified copy of passport
- Apostilled criminal background check
- Apostilled marriage certificate
- Apostilled Birth certificate
- Source of funds
or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your Whatsapp number if you use it.
Other articles about citizenships by investment:
- Be careful when you buy a passport in the Caribbean
- Best Deal for the Citizenship by Investment in Turkey
- How to obtain Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment
- Is Citizenship by Investment dead? Making sense of the recent changes
- Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment
- Buy affordable real estate to obtain the Egyptian citizenship by Investment
- High ROI Real Estate for investing in the Greece Golden Visa
- BREAKING NEWS on the Egypt Citizenship by Investment: all Real Estate now allowed