I typically spend a few months every year in Montenegro. It’s one of my favourite spots in Europe.
– Great weather
– A stunning coastline
– Good value skiing
– Great hiking
– A laid-back atmosphere
Did you know you can claim residency in Montenegro by just owning real estate or creating a company in Montenegro?
Once you have your residency papers, and then spend enough time in Montenegro to become a tax resident, you effectively live in one of the best fiscal regimes in Europe:
– 9% personal income tax
– 9% corporate income tax
– 9% dividend tax
– 9% capital gains tax
Watch this short conversation Peter & I have HERE. Feel free to leave a comment.
I’ve done a few deals with ntRealty, Peter’s agency, and it’s always been a pleasure working with him. Do subscribe to his Youtube channel and check out his listings HERE if you are interested in Montenegro real estate.
I’ll post the video on my own Youtube channel in a week or two. To be fair, he did all the editing and work so he deserves the traffic 🙂
I wrote an article on real estate in Montenegro last year. You can find it here.
For those of you in the Northern Hemisphere, do enjoy the last few days of August sunshine before governments lock you down again back into your cages.
To a World of Opportunities,
The Wandering Investor
Other articles on Montenegro:
- A Real Estate Investment in Montenegro
- Full Guide to buying and investing in Montenegro Real Estate
- How to flip a house for a 50% gain in Montenegro
- Decent rental yields for Real Estate in Montenegro
- Buying Montenegro Real Estate – a Case Study with ROI figures
Available services in Montenegro:
- How to obtain Residency in Montenegro
- A Real Estate Lawyer in Montenegro
- My Favourite Real Estate Agents in Montenegro
- Create a Company in Montenegro
If you want to discuss your internationalization and diversification plans, book a consulting session* or send me an email.
*a consulting session is a discussion about your portfolio and objectives. It does not constitute legal, financial, tax or investment advice.