My Two Favorite Real Estate Agents in Montenegro
Peter Square Meter
Originally from the United Kingdom, Peter is a staple of the Kotor Bay area. He moved from the UK years ago and is an example of a successful expatriation to Montenegro.
Peter knows the best spots for beer, but most importantly, he has a very deep portfolio in the Kotor Bay area. If you want to buy or invest in real estate in Kotor Bay, Peter is the go-to person.
Local Real Estate Market Expert
Specializes in Kotor Bay, Tivat, Herceg Novi, Lustica
Ksenija and her team have a large selection of real estate across the country including Kotor, Tivat, Budva, Bar, or anywhere along the coast, and even inland.
A full service agency that offers sales, rental management, maintenance, renovation services, investment consulting for those wishing to build, company formation services, residency services, as well as legal support.
Full Service Real Estate Agency
All Montenegro: Sales, Management, Renovations
How is the real estate market different in Montenegro?
There are a number of important differences when navigating Montenegro’s real estate market structure.
- The Montenegro property market does not really have buyer’s agents.
- Every real estate agency has its own listings, and some listings can be found at multiple agencies.
- It’s a hugely inefficient market, so speaking to a few agents is important.
- That said, you can’t speak to all agents as many will be a waste of time.
- I’ve been doing real estate deals in Montenegro for a few years now. I’ve bought, renovated and flipped units, I’ve done early financing for developers, still own real estate in Montenegro, and have been selling real estate. I’ve dealt with many real estate agents over the years.
More from Montenegro
For more key insights when buying property in Montenegro, check out my in-depth article on the Montenegro Real Estate Market.
Video with Ksenija: Investing in Montenegro
Videos with Peter Square Meter: Villa in Kotor Bay
Other services in Montenegro:
- Create a company in Montenegro
- A Real Estate Lawyer in Montenegro
- How to obtain residency in Montenegro
Articles on Montenegro:
- Full Guide to buying and investing in Montenegro Real Estate
- How to flip a house for a 50% gain in Montenegro
- Decent rental yields for Airbnb Real Estate Investments in Montenegro
- Buying Montenegro Real Estate – a Case Study with ROI figures
- The Pros and Cons of living in Montenegro