My Favourite Real Estate Agents in Montenegro
How the real estate market is structured in Montenegro
First of all, read my article on real estate investments in Montenegro here.
- The Montenegro property market does not really have buyer’s agents.
- Every real estate agency has its own listings, and some listings can be found at multiple agencies.
- It’s a hugely inefficient market, so speaking to a few agents is important.
- That said, you can’t speak to all agents as many will be a waste of time.
- I’ve been doing real estate deals in Montenegro for a few years now. I’ve bought, renovated and flipped units, I’ve done early financing for developers, still own real estate in Montenegro, and have been selling real estate. I’ve dealt with many real estate agents over the years.
Here are my two favourite real estate agents in Montenegro, in no particular order:
Ksenija and her team have a large selection of real estate across the country. Whether you are looking at Kotor, Tivat, Budva, Bar, or anywhere along the coast, and even inland, someone in her team will have options for you.
Her agency is a full service agency, so they offer not only sales, but also rental management, maintenance, renovation services, investment consulting for those wishing to build, company formation services, residency services, as well as legal support.
Feel free to fill out the form below and someone from her team will get back to you.
I also did a video with her on Airbnb investments in Montenegro.
You can also contact her by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to add your WhatsApp number, Ksenija is a keen user :).
2. Peter Square Meter
Peter is a staple of the Kotor Bay area. He moved from the UK years ago and is an example of a successful expatriation to Montenegro. He knows the best spots for beer, but most importantly, he has a very deep portfolio in the Kotor Bay area (Kotor, Tivat, Herceg Novi, Perast and Lustica). If you want to buy or invest in real estate in Kotor Bay, Peter is the go-to person. Feel free to get in touch with him using the form below.
or send him an email at email@example.com. If you use WhatsApp feel free to add your number.
Other services in Montenegro:
- Create a company in Montenegro
- A Real Estate Lawyer in Montenegro
- How to obtain residency in Montenegro
Articles on Montenegro:
- A Real Estate Investment in Montenegro – full market analysis
- How to flip a house for a 50% gain in Montenegro
- The pros and cons of the Montenegro Citizenship by Investment programme
- Decent rental yields for Airbnb Real Estate Investments in Montenegro