If you plan on having kids, and are interested in Plan Bs and options in life, then look no further than Mexico.
In a nutshell:
- The baby is Mexican from day 1
- The parents can get Permanent Residency in Mexico, as well as the grandparents on both sides and all siblings under the age of 18
- This special Permanent Residency, through family reunification, means you are eligible for Mexican citizenship after just two years of living there
I did a few videos with Sergei in the past, on obtaining residency in Mexico. What we never really mentioned is that his core business is actually birth tourism in Mexico. In this video we elaborate on this topic in detail.
If you want to find out more about this having a baby in Mexico for permanent residency or want to get in touch with Sergei, this article has more information.
To a World of Opportunities,
The Wandering Investor
Services in Mexico:
- How to obtain Residency in Mexico
- My Real Estate Buyer’s Agent in Tulum and Playa del Carmen
- Easy 4 year residency for past tourists in Mexico
- Give birth in Mexico for a free passport
Articles on Mexico:
- Making a Real Estate Investment in Playa del Carmen – decent diversification
- 6 reasons against a Real Estate Investment in Cancun
- Full Analysis of the Tulum Real Estate Investment Boom
If you want to discuss your internationalization and diversification plans, book a consulting session or send me an email.
*a consulting session is a discussion about your portfolio and objectives. It does not constitute legal, financial, tax or investment advice.