I’m having a good time in Istanbul meeting with many real estate agents, developers, lawyers, other investors, and friends of mine. I wrote a piece earlier this week on the Turkish economy (here)
I came across Keith as he had contacted me a few months back following one of my videos on Ukrainian real estate.
In a nutshell, he can find much better deals than all the flashy developers pitching brand new buildings in Istanbul. Keith acts as a buyer’s agent, finds apartments on the secondary market, can take care of renovations if needed, and then does property management.
Additionally, such investments qualify for the Turkish Citizenship by Investment programme. So if you invest $400,000 or more, you and your family are entitled to Turkish passports.
I know a lot of people who will tell me “Turkey has a bad passport”. Look around you, do you think UK people are having a good time traveling right now? And all these Europeans who are facing exit bans from their own country?
The world is changing. Get a Plan B.
In this video (here), Keith and I visit an apartment under renovation, and he gives us the breakdown of the numbers.
If you like what you see, feel free to find out more about Keith and his services here.
If you want to read more such articles on other real estate markets in the world, go to the bottom of my International Real Estate Services page.
Other articles on Turkey:
- Making a real estate investment in Izmir? A value play within Turkey
- People received a free citizenship AND made money – This is how
- Making a Real Estate Investment in Istanbul, Turkey – Overview and what to watch out for
- I bought an apartment in Istanbul
- Citizenship by Investment in Turkey – Timelines, fees, and traps to avoid
- Don’t fall for this Real Estate and Citizenship trap in Turkey
- One of the world’s easiest second residency programmes -Turkey
- Are all new buildings in Istanbul a bad investment? Istanbul Real Estate December ’21 update
Available services in Turkey:
If you want to discuss your internationalization and diversification plans, book a consulting session or send me an email.