I wanted to get his take on a market that has crashed 65% over the past 5 years.
– Kenya in general
– Position sizing of Kenya versus other African markets within his fund
– Several stocks his fund invested in
– Agriculture stocks in Kenya
– Unorthodox interest rate policies in Kenya
You can watch the video here
Interesting stocks with high dividend yields, high growth, and low debt
I really encourage you to sign up to his “Africa Travel and Investment Diaries“. It’s free, entertaining, and insightful. It’ll help you open your mind to the opportunities in Africa, which few people in the West are aware of.
To a World of Opportunities,
The Wandering Investor
Other articles on Kenya:
- Making a Real Estate Investment in Kenya, a smart move?
- Cheap, Chinese-built Real Estate in Nairobi, Kenya – A Good Investment?
- Has the Stock Market in Kenya bottomed?
If you want to discuss your internationalization and diversification plans, book a consulting session* or send me an email.
*a consulting session is a discussion about your portfolio and objectives. It does not constitute legal, financial, tax or investment advice.