An Island of peace, freedom and prosperity in a Sea of tyranny – Residency in Sark.
Swen Lorenz from Undervalued Shares is launching a fascinating project that I am very glad to introduce to my audience.
The island of Sark, between England and France, is on a quest to double its population from less than 400 people to 800. On top of peace, tranquility and traditional values, Sark offers one of the best fiscal regimes worldwide, and potentially the best in Western Europe.
No personal income tax, no capital gains taxes, no inheritance tax, no VAT.
Sark is a fantastic residency option for:
- Those who want to live in peace away from government interference.
- People who love nature want to integrate in a community of respectable and respectful people.
- Online entrepreneurs, international consultants, and investors who want time to develop their businesses, while not sacrificing good banking and internet infrastructure.
- Young families who want to live in a peaceful, safe, and traditional environment.
- A combination of the above.
You can do two things to find out more.
1. Check out Swen’s page on the Sark Society programme HERE
2. Watch the webinar in which Swen and I discuss Sark, the culture, nature, residency scheme, taxes, real estate, guns, and much more! You can watch it HERE
This is what I strive to do at The Wandering Investor
In spite of all the terrible things happening in the world, there are still great opportunities if you know where to look.
Do subscribe to my Youtube channel. This is my first “real” video but I will sporadically produce more content.
If you have any question whatsoever on Sark, feel free to get in touch with Swen or me.
If you are looking for another citizenship or are looking to emigrate from your country, these two books are useful resources:
To a World of Opportunities,
The Wandering Investor