My Favourite Real Estate Agent in Cairo, Egypt
First of all make sure to read my analysis of the Cairo real estate investment market.
How to find real estate in Cairo, Egypt
The whole real estate market in Cairo is very fragmented. There are random independent agents, and a few professional agencies, and some online portals
Online, you will mostly find new buildings, but even coming across lists of all projects is challenging.
What this means is that finding the right property takes a lot of time IF you want to conduct proper research.
The risks of buying real estate in Cairo as a foreigner
There are a few risks:
- Overpaying because you are a foreigner or an Egyptian from overseas.
- Not getting fair representation during the purchase agreement, which is why having legal representation is key.
- Handling of the money; Egypt is a country with strict foreign exchange controls. You want to make sure you get your money in the proper way, and that you follow the proper procedures to get money out.
Here comes Hany, my favourite real estate agent in Cairo
Hany has been helping my clients obtain the Egyptian Citizenship by Investment ($300,000 gets you citizenship). He has a whole team of agents who help locate the right investments in Egypt, as well as an in-house legal team who ensures transactions are safe and compliant.
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with him. Include your Whatsapp number if you use it.
Services in Egypt:
Other articles on Egypt:
- Making a Real Estate Investment in Cairo, Egypt – a contrarian play
- BREAKING NEWS on the Egypt Citizenship by Investment: all Real Estate now allowed
- Why the Egyptian Citizenship by Investment? Deep dive with the Egyptian government.