Real Estate Lawyer in Tbilisi, Georgia
You want to purchase real estate in Tbilisi, Georgia after having read my article, and require a good lawyer to help you navigate the process?
I have the right person for you. I’ve worked with him in the past, he is reasonably priced, and will ensure you do not get “played” because let’s face it, that’s always a risk as a foreigner.
Buying real estate in Georgia is incredibly swift and efficient – it takes just a few days. But it doesn’t mean you should feel too comfortable and cut back on due diligence.
IMPORTANT: Never use a lawyer proposed by your real estate agent. This point is valid for any international market in which you choose to invest. The reality is that there can be a conflict of interest in such cases. Though you are officially the lawyer’s client, who is more important? You and your single transaction, or the agent that brings dozens of clients? Using your own lawyer won’t be more expensive, but will offer you much more security.
My lawyer can help you with real estate anywhere in Georgia, not just in Tbilisi.
Lawyer fees for a real estate transaction in Tbilisi, Georgia
- Verification of ownership details
- Verification of potential mortgage or lien on the property
- Drafting of sales contract
- Full registration services. The Lawyer will accompany you to the Public Service Hall
- Obtention of electronic property registration certificate
Send an email to email@example.com or contact me below to get introduced to my lawyer.
Other available services in Georgia:
- How to obtain Residency in Georgia
- Company Formation in Georgia
- Remote International Bank Account opening in Georgia
Articles on Georgia:
Important to understand: The real estate legal services are performed by a lawyer. We at The Wandering Investor are just a middleman and therefore have no liability.